Monday, January 17, 2011

The Green Hornet (2011)

"What happens when you corner a hornet?"



"You get stung!"

That is right. You will get stung. Getting stung is a miserable experience; I've never been stung by a hornet or any other insect with a stinger but I'm sure watching this movie is probably what it would feel like. That is why I highly recommend just (re-)watching 'Rush Hour 1' and 'Rush Hour 2' if you want to see an epic kung fu hero paired up with an utter dumbass done right.

Making sure you, the reader, don't get stung,
Eric

2 comments:

  1. I think this movie was suppose to be a comedy but the most it got out of me was a smirk.

    Iunno. I'd rather have saved that money to see 'Sucker Punch (2011)' or 'Pirates of the Caribbean: The Stranger Tides (2011)'. I don't think they're released yet, but if anyone is interested in seeing them when they come out :D! we should.

    Also. Two movies I really liked were(1)'Fracture (2007)' and (2)'Corpse Bride (2005)'. I highly recommend watching both of them. I just remember really liking 'Fracture'. As for 'Corpse Bride' - not many real/fictional characters earn my sympathy. She is one of the few fictional characters I actually felt deserved a better ending. Not that the ending was bad, it was probably one of my favorites but I still felt she deserved better and if I were in the movie, I'd so marry her to complete her happy ending even though she is undead.

    tl;dr > Basically, just watch 'Corpse Bride (2005)'.

    \,,/,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete