Sunday, September 25, 2011

Prompt Time: Franime

It has been almost a month so I guess I will suggest the next prompt; I would not be surprised if Tom was the only one to respond to it. Here I go...

Has there been a game that you really liked and hoped someone turned it into a T.V. series or movie? If it already has been done then feel free to comment on how well they adapted the game into the new form of media. If it hasn't been done for a game you are interested in than go ahead and explain how the adaptation would (or would not) be interesting.

Well, feel free to really discuss anything about it...

I probably should explain the title of the post but I will not! I think the only person who will know what I am referring to is Oliver. Do not worry your head since I will reveal the answer in my response to this post.

\Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment